Friday, March 13, 2015

Moved to DFW

It has been a long time since my last update.  I had the intention to take the blog offline and I did.  But that doesn't mean that I should stop writing. There is always so much I want to say about my kids and life in general.  I stopped writing because life got a lot busier with a new job that requires some traveling, a new city, new school for kids, new hospital for Lucas, selling the old house, settling in the rental home, and getting ready to buy a new house. 

Mostly Lucas has been doing well since the last update.  He started 2 months ago taking 4.5 pills of 6MP and 4.5 pills of MTX and his ANC has been in lower 2000's.  Next Tuesday he will get an opporunity to increase the dose a little more.

We started visit to Dallas Children's in November.  November, December, January, February.  Next Tuesday will be the 5th scheduled visit.  Lucas also visited once because of pink eye, twice for additional labs, and 1 ER visit with fever but high enough ANC.

We love our new doctor! Dr. Naomi Wineck. I like her so much that if I ever have a daugher, I will name her Naomi!

No comments:

Post a Comment